[Geysers] new boardwalk by Grotto

Kory Collier korycollier at msn.com
Wed Oct 5 11:51:03 PDT 2005

I too was very sad to see the photo of the new boardwalk by Grotto.  I
wonder if it would be possible to campaign for a small "observation
platform" extension of the boardwalk---something along the lines of Giant's
but on a much smaller scale, and simpler?  (I assume it wouldn't need to
accomodate a crowd.)  It could go unused in the winter, and in other seasons
anyone who didn't want to risk getting wet would not need to use it in order
to walk by on that side of Grotto.

Just wishing that something could be done to regain what has been lost,

Kory Collier