Fw: [Geysers] YNP slide file

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 14:43:16 PST 2005

A few days ago I posted some corrections to the geyser identifications on
the Yellowstone online slide file. They did indeed get passed along, and I'm
sure there is no objection to my forwarding the following two items.

Scott Bryan
--------

In a message dated 11/30/2005 2:07:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,