[Geysers] Google Earth

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 18:31:48 PST 2005

If you have not yet investigated Google Earth, please do. You must have
broadband internet, but then the use of the program is absolutely simple, and
delightful. Following is my first search -- my California home, in the squarish
complex near-center, where there are two swimming pools and two tennis courts.
 (To the right is KMIR Channel 6, then two churches.)

Download the free program at earth.google.com.