[Geysers] Dolena Geizerov website

mtsmokey at usadig.com mtsmokey at usadig.com
Thu Nov 17 09:47:04 PST 2005

I just happen to be sitting in Moscow, Russia when I got this note.  I asked my host to look at the page and do a little, quick translation.  Basically, (VERY basically) the page is information about creating of a center of collective views of learning and maintaining the unique nature of the Geysers Valley.  (Top of page)
The rest is an outline that covers Information and Everything that you want to know about the project.  Target and tasks.  Participants. General information about the Geyser Valley and geographic location.  Other information is pretty generalized.  It was rather fun to go through the page with my Russian friends and talk about geysers and such.  :)
Thanks Jeff for this link and opportunity!!
Hello everyone from Moscow!

Take Care,

Smokey