[Geysers] Thanks for the answers. . .

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 15 20:27:41 PST 2005

To you all: 1) Lucille for the simple logic of the roots taking longer
to cool down; and 2) Cindy R. and Scott K. for the theory about dark
trees absorbing more heat energy from the sun.

But now we have the definitive scientific answer from Scott B.--3) of
course, geyser basin trees are filled with steam! Why didn't I think of
that?

J. Chapple

<snip>