[Geysers] Chile Geyser Photo

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 05:04:32 PST 2005

Well, it's late fall and time for things other than geyser reports to
show up on the list, so here's my contribution for the season:

Last week I did a search on my computer for "geyser" to help organize
my photographs and lo and behold, this photo, called High Geyser
Chile, shows up in my search results: