[Geysers] Geyser statistics updated on GOSA website

Ralph Taylor ralpht at iglou.com
Mon Nov 7 13:55:22 PST 2005

I have processed the data from the electronic loggers that Hank Heasler
collected on 25 October and updated the GOSA website with the statistics.
The statistics can be found at

HYPERLINK
"http://www.geyserstudy.org/electronic_summary_2005.htm"http://www.geyserstu
dy.org/electronic_summary_2005.htm

As always, comments, corrections, and questions are welcome.

This winter we have again set up a fairly complete monitoring program, but
because of the difficulty in accessing some of the sites, we will not
download the loggers at the following locations until next June:

Great Fountain Geyser
Pink Geyser
Narcissus Geyser
Silex Spring
Lone Pine Geyser
Hillside Geyser (West Thumb)

In addition, the logger on Riverside failed, so until it can be repaired
there is no Riverside Geyser information.

Ralph Taylor