[Geysers] Geyser report May 26

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu May 26 17:13:44 PDT 2005

Plume today with intervals of 61, 62, 62, and 58 minutes.

Little Squirt started erupting sometime after noon, was i.e. at 1441.

Beehive this morning (Indicator 14 min) was an interval of 22h 06m.
Yesterday's interval was 22h 05m. Since today's eruption was at 0924, it is  obvious
that tomorrow's will be at 0729 1/2, plus or minus a minute or so.

Plate was seen for the first time in quite a few days. Come to think of it,
I haven't seen Depression in many days. I have noted that the water level in
Arrowhead Spring is down about 2 inches below its delicate rim; it's been that
 way for several days.

Castle evidently had a long (about 8-9 minutes) minor eruption at 0001e.
Then it had a full major starting at 1044, a minor interval of 10h 43m.

Grand, at 0738, had one burst. Sorry, I failed to check for the overnight
time, which wasn't called out since we'd already had an eruption. In the
afternoon, Turban pulled a 33-minute interval when it finally erupted at 1430,  and
as expected Grand (which had splashed twice during the delay) then dropped
WAY down. So I left.

Grotto started a marathon around 0600. Daisy had an interval of 2h 54m.
Oblong had an interval of 5h 03m.

Artemisia erupted at 1415 ie, about 40 minutes after I left it, having seen
a 31-second Atomizer at 1331.

Despite several independent visits, no reporter saw Fountain as of after
1500. And unless it erupts again, I'll stop speaking of Silex, still quiet since
the 17th.