[Geysers] Mini geyser report May 24

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue May 24 20:04:03 PDT 2005

I had a van tour today so this is REALLY limited.

Stupid Old Faithful had a 109 minute interval, delaying my and two other
departures from there by a bit. Wondering -- what is the longest so far in  2005?

And as of 1600, Steamboat was still in rather significant steam phase. We
did not go in there, but the billowing steam cloud was very visible from the top
 of Blanding Hill, and from Elk Park a bit later.