[Geysers] Steamboat erupts

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Mon May 23 16:33:13 PDT 2005

Mike Keller called me today and said Steamboat was in major eruption while
we were speaking.  (That is an odd feeling.)  He was, alas, NOT on the
middle platform but in his office.

He wasn't sure of the start time, estimating about 1530.  I called the VC
and Rebecca said it was about 1500.

Rebecca also said that Katie was taking some people from Madison to Norris
for training.  She left Madison at 1400.  I really, really hope they didn't
stop and admire the Tuff Cliffs for too long.

Paul Strasser