[Geysers] Iceland geothermal features

Nathan Dutzmann nathandutz at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 18:38:28 PDT 2005

Cindy (and anyone),

Make sure you get the entire web address pasted into
your browser.  If your email account creates an
automatic link, it probably cuts it off after the
first line.  The address should end with
"rollid=1705050795" or else it's not the complete
thing.

What makes this hard to catch is that Fotopost
redirects you to an error page if the address is
wrong, so you can't check it or fix any errors if it
isn't pasted in right the first time.

Nathan

http://fotopost.co.nz/members/shared_proc.asp?u=37988&p=142565CD-6462-4966-A