[Geysers] Old Faithful Reservations we can't use

Washington washpark at xmission.com
Sun May 15 18:36:30 PDT 2005

I'm not sure if we're supposed to post this to this list, but I have 3
weeks of reservations at Old Faithful that I can't use as Andy will be
working at school and won't be home during this time.  This would have
been our 16th consecutive year, since he was 6 years old.  Darn.

May 20 - June 8  (Includes Memorial Day weekend!)

Old Faithful Lodge cabin
reserved for 2 adults - but that probably could be changed if needed
Budget cabin  - one double/one single
Rate on my reservation is $58 but that isn't confirmed as the
reservation was made last June and the rates may have increased.

If you'd like all or any part, email me at:

washpark at xmission.com

Sorry it's such short notice...if I don't hear by Wednesday, I'll need
to cancel the reservations to get back my deposit.

Jane (and Andy) Washington