[Geysers] Geyser report May 9

Ralph Taylor ralpht at iglou.com
Mon May 9 18:08:40 PDT 2005

Scott et al,

I took a quick look at the Plume temperature log (which usually shows
Giantess eruptions quite clearly) and did not see anything that looked like
a Giantess eruption (or post-Giantess lengthening of Plume intervals for
that matter) in February.  The 30 January eruption is evident on the trace.

Ralph Taylor