[Geysers] Geyser report May 8

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun May 8 16:31:07 PDT 2005

The three other geyser gazers who had been around disappeared today -- I
guess they left, perhaps not liking the weather (which wasn't too terrible, with
no sun but little rain and little wind, mid-40s).

I have decided that I shall begin to calculation anew my burst average at
Grand. It is now 3.00.

At 1333 was what was apparently (per what I've heard) the second 3 BURST
Grand of 2005. Yay. It was classic. The first pause came at about 8 1/2 minutes,
second burst lasted about 1 minute, another pause with nice water, and burst
three with a duration of maybe 45 seconds. Total duration, 11m 34s. T3Q

Other item: Silex erupted again sometime between early yesterday afternoon
and today. Actually undoubtedly yesterday, as the water was significantly
cleared today and Celestine was quiet. That makes it something in the vicinity  of
1 3/4 to 2 days between those active phases.

Other than the below, no intervals of note. I did see Beehive (0817 ie), a
Daisy (interval over 3 hours I think) and so on. The summary below of  interest:

GRAND
5/7
0815
1447, 6h 32m