[Geysers] Geyser report May 6

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri May 6 16:49:32 PDT 2005

Rather short and sweet. As has tended to happen lately, "everything"  erupted
early (Grand was a T1C, Grotto in marathon), culminating with Beehive at
1018. This was a 14 minute Indicator, joined by Close-to-Cone Indicator during
the eruption. About 20 minutes before the Indicator, I could see water
pulsating  in the C-C, and it began to visibly bubble about a minute before water was
visible in the Indicator. This interval was apparently between 15 1/4 and 16
1/4  hours, Little Squirt active until a few minutes before the Indicator.

Steve Eide reported Silex last evening, May 5. He'd been over at Fountain
and saw only the end of the initial eruption, at 2015. There was a second major
at 2048, after which Steve left due to darkness. (I'd already found the
markers  gone this morning, and replaced the gravel pile next to the first
fencepost of  the railing.) So so fr we have three data points of active phase
intervals  between 2 1/2 and 5 1/2 days.

that be all today.