[Geysers] Help Wanted -- Someone to read an article for the Sput

lynn stephens lstephens.eagle at mail.sisna.com
Wed May 4 16:49:39 PDT 2005

Date:  May 4, 2005

Feel frustrated because you can't get to the Park yet to watch geysers yourself?  Want to scratch that itch by reading an article I will be sending in for the next issue of The Sput?    I've written a 4 page (single spaced) article about geyser gazing at Flood Geyser and need someone who's willing to proofread it to make certain it's understandable, as well as to  catch any grammatical errors I've missed.  You don't have to be familiar with Flood Geyser. In fact, someone who doesn't know much about Flood Geyser might be able to provide a better perspective on the article because that's the type of gazer who is the target audience of the article.  I don't promise to accept every suggestion for corrections you make, but I will certainly give them serious consideration, and try to explain to you why I like my approach better.  The only requirement--I need your suggestions back by Sunday night so I can incorporate them into the article and get the article sent to Tom and Genean f
 or the June issue of The Sput.

Please respond to me directly at lstephens.eagle at sisna.com (that's the letter "l" at the beginning of the email address, not the number 1) if you are interested and I'll email the you a copy of the article.

Thank you.

Lynn Stephens
lstephens.eagle at sisna.com