[Geysers] Where and what is it

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Fri Mar 25 06:17:09 PST 2005

We explored that area a few years back and found remnants of foundations
and other miscellany.  It's the Wiley tent camp, located on the hill
above Grotto, essentially between the Grotto and Daisy groups.  The
garbage dump (which became evident by some badger diggings that you may
recall) from this camp is further down the bike trail toward Biscuit
Basin.  Do you have any pictures of that?

Udo Freund

  _____