[Geysers] Research

Joeerg at aol.com Joeerg at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 23:05:22 PST 2005

Scott,
I'm really only an armchair gazer, since I live so far from YNP, but it
sounds like a fascinating idea.  I've read a bit on tides as well as a fair amount
on thermal activity, volcanism, and geology in general, and I can't recall
seeing any studies on this relationship.
This forum is the best place to network with people who can direct you to the
available resources, which are impressive.  I love it when the painful,
obsessive record keeping gets put to use for something like this.
Good luck!

Debby Stahl

n a message dated 3/17/2005 7:06:54 PM Central Standard Time,