[Geysers] Mt St Helens Roars Back to Life ~ TUE 3/8

Lucille Reilly thedulcimerlady at juno.com
Wed Mar 9 12:03:39 PST 2005

Vicky,

Many thanks for copying and pasting this article.  (We were wondering
what happened to the news on this after all the excitement late last
year.)

I gave up on a Washington Post URL last week when I not only had to
register to read it, but then got a message that my computer wasn't
accepting cookies.  I just didn't have time to adjust that, too and
stopped the process.  (And the computer was supposed to save us all
time?)

These articles are of great interest and I hope more articles found by
listers will simply be copied and pasted in this forum.  I may be one of
the few here, but I'm not perpetually connected to the Internet, so
posting the articles saves a lot of time waiting to connect (and then
rebooting after the computer freezes, etc.).

Thanks!

Lucille Reilly