[Geysers] Palmason Obituary

Carlton Cross CrosCa at wwc.edu
Tue Mar 8 17:22:43 PST 2005

Here is a relay of a sad message received from Katherine Luketina.

Carlton Cross
_________________________
Dear all
I was leafing through a copy of the International Geothermal
Association
News that I have not had time to read, and I came across an obituary
for
Gudmundur Palmason, an occasional contributor to this list service,
who
passed away on 11 March 2004.  I apologise for advising you nearly a
year
after the fact.  The full obituary can be read on page 6 of
http://iga.igg.cnr.it/documenti/IGA/newsletter/n56.pdf
<http://iga.igg.cnr.it/documenti/IGA/newsletter/n56.pdf>

Regards

Katherine Luketina
Geothermal Scientist
Environment Waikato (Waikato Regional Council)
401 Grey St, PO Box 4010, Hamilton East, New Zealand
Direct Dial Phone (64) (7) 859 0770
Reception 856 7184  Fax 856 0551

This email is not an official statement of Environment Waikato
unless otherwise stated.
Visit our website http://www.ew.govt.nz