[Geysers] Geyser Report 3-06-05

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 5 19:11:39 PST 2005

Very warm sunny days in the UGB:

Little Squirt was in eruption all day.

Beehive erupted at 1111.

Plume continues to erupt at 50-80 minute intervals.

Sawmill has been dominant most of the past week, but Penta did manage to
erupt at 1358ie today.

Grand erupted at 1032 (N/T2Q) and 1710 (N/T1Q).

Oblong is being seen once or twice a day.

Giant had an 8m33s hot period at 0925.  Mastiff surged up to 4 feet and
India was underwater for most of the hot period.  There was a very weak
restart following the hot period.

Daisy has been erupting on 2-2.5 hour intervals.

Grotto was 0906ie, off at 0940.

Riverside is erupting on short intervals of late (5h50m to 6h05m).

I believe the last Fan and Mortar was 3/01, but I could be wrong.

Silex has not been reported in the past few days.

MK