[Geysers] BBC Supervolcano

Michael Frazier gigagraphica at mesanetworks.net
Tue Mar 1 16:25:40 PST 2005

There have been 2 documentaries that have been about the "Super
Volcano" that I have seen. I did a TIVO search on Yellowstone and the
earlier documentary isn't showing in the next 2 weeks (on DirecTV) but
the later one that no one has mentioned is shown airing once. For
anyone that hasn't seen it, the show is on the "Naked Science" series
on the National Geographic Channel (276 on DirecTV). The episodes name
is "Super Volcano" (2004) and airs next on March 5 at 9 am MST. It has
been shown many times. National Geographic seems to show their stuff
over and over. If you can't see it then I am pretty sure it will come
on again in the near future. This episode concentrates on predicting
the devastation that would occur when Yellowstone eventually erupts.

It's good to hear that some other Yellowstone documentaries are on the
way next year.

Mike Frazier