[Geysers] new google maps

MA Bellingham mabell126 at bresnan.net
Mon Jun 27 15:50:23 PDT 2005

Thanks Jeff,

I still can't get good resolution north of Norris, north of Canyon, east of
Lake, east of Tower, nor west of Madison, etc.  Only inside the inner
"inner" circle.  From what you know of previous updates, might these be
upgraded at some point?

Went here this past Saturday...

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=82190&ll=44.717617,-110.501239&spn=0.005000,0.
007703&t=k&hl=en

To stay on topic for this list serve.... Bombshell Geyser was active.

MA

MA Bellingham
Mabell126 at bresnan.net