[Geysers] (no subject)

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 05:47:24 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/26/2005 6:28:27 PM Mountain Standard Time,
jacross at lamar.ColoState.EDU writes:

Several  weeks ago somebody mentioned seeing a formerly non-geyser pool
near A-0 in  the White Creek Group erupt.  Is this activity  continuing

T'was I that mentioned this spring, which is the one far closer to the road
than any other White Creek feature. This spring continues to splash. It is
interesting that the first time I saw it, it was erupting to easily 3 feet or
so. Since then, every one of my observations has shown it active but splashing
not more than 1 foot high rather deeply within the crater. I have not spent
any significant time watching the thing, but my guess is that it is (for now)
a  perpetual spouter.