[Geysers] Sput comments

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 14:38:29 PDT 2005

Two items based on having rec eived the June 2005 Sput today:

1. My article about Silex Spring states that it wasn't seen during 2001.  But
there is LC's photo dated July 2001. So I stand corrected.

2. Origin of the name, please -- David Goldberg uses the name "Topsoil
Spring" for the small feature a short distance north of Grand. Might we hear an
explanation of that name? And note that (for the first time in my experience),
this spring was seen actually eruption -- only 6 to 12 inches, but truely
splashing -- on both June 20 and June 24. A geyser that has already been
inserted into my book manuscript.