[Geysers] Geyser report Wednesday June 22

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 15:50:48 PDT 2005

I don't have a lot to report here, except for three rather significant
events:

Fan and Mortar erupted at 0732 this morning. That interval was 5d 23h 53m.
The start was out of a classic lock.

Giant really tried to erupt this afternoon. The hot period had a duration  of
15m 10s and involved massive and wide surging in Mastiff, strong bursting by
Giant itself, Cave playing to about 2 feet and "superburst play" by Turtle.
But... This was the post-Marathon recovery hot period; the Grotto had had a
duration of about 20 hours and ended about 4 1/2 hours before the hot  period.

Although I have no details, Grand had its first known 4-burst eruption of
2005 last evening. Both this morning's and this afternoon's (T2C) were
2-bursters.

Other stuff: Daisy had an interval of 2h 59m with essentially no wind, then
2h 17m with strong wind.... Oblong interval of 5h 25m... Today's Beehive was
with an Indicator of just 7 minutes.