[Geysers] Heart Lake

Clark Murray geysergaze at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 12 17:32:19 PDT 2005

Heart Lake is not too difficult of a hike, a bit long, but if You can do Monument Geyser Basin trail you should be able to handle it. and if you just go to the Fissure Group you only have half the elevation gain. I have a bad knee too and I can do it without too much trouble. If you can, I recommend you go with someone who has been there before, if you stay on the main trail you will miss most of the basin and it's features, so it helps to know your way.
Clark Murray