[Geysers] Thanks for all the great suggestions

Todd Miller colopho at comcast.net
Sun Jun 12 07:13:31 PDT 2005

Thanks for all the group and private replies to my email regarding
suggestions on what to go see beyond the major geyser areas on the main
roads.  The response was tremendous.  This is really a great group!

We now have several options to choose from.  Looks like we will probably go
to 1) Lone Star and 2) Imperial along with Fairy Falls, and maybe some
others if we have the time.

Thanks for the channel info too.  Now that we know the channels to
listen in on for geyser indicator and general activity, hopefully we can
also see some of the more infrequent geysers in the Upper Basin like
Fan & Mortar or even Giant if they choose to go in the daytime while
we are there.

Thanks,
Todd