[Geysers] June3-5

MA Bellingham mabell126 at bresnan.net
Wed Jun 8 17:11:25 PDT 2005

I phoned in the Pink Cone on Monday since I saw nary a gazer nor gazer car
in the parking lot. It was 0902 fairly steady water, not ns but not near end
either!  Silex was clear and blue at 830 that morning.

The storm hit and I took my visitors on a lower loop tour. The flurry
brought out snowplows on Craig Pass.

MA Bellingham