[Geysers] Geyser report Monday June 6

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 18:06:50 PDT 2005

I had a tour today, so only enough time to look at the logbook.

Since yesterday afternoon, Grand with intervals of 6h33m and 8h40m. Today  it
had not gone as of a bit before 1500, this interval being 8 1/2 hours and
counting.

Beehive was at 0806, again with no Indicator. The Indicator started about 3
minutes into the eruption. The interval, from yesterdays sighting, was 24h40m,
 but that _possibly_ was a double, given that Little Squirt was seen in
eruption  at 2123 last eveing and still today at 1410.

Great Fountain was at 0606 i.e. (late?) and then at 1600 yesterday, giving  a
probable interval of about 11 hours.

Pink Cone, yesterday to today, was at 1253 and then at 0902. The interval  of
20h09m supports our thoughts of a 20 hour average.

Silex probably erupted sometime between (about) 1500 yesterday and 1510
today. Today, the pool was very murky (though full) and ALL markers were totally
gone.

And last, today at 1529 I found Fountain in wild phase. A visitor who  seemed
familiar with the geyser told me it had started at 1512 (and he said  "15",
not "3").

I do not expect to be in the park tomorrow.