[Geysers] Fw: Marler's 1973 YNP Report

Ashley Cody ashley.cody at wave.co.nz
Fri Jul 22 00:38:59 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Ashley Cody
To: Carlton Cross
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 6:03 PM
Subject: Marler's 1973 YNP Report

Hi Carlton

I have here two volumes of Marler's 1973 inventories of YNP hot springs. I do not want them really (if I am honest to myself really!), so I am offering them via you to anyone in USA who may want them. I am not seeking anything in return other than to cover any postage costs. They are not really relevant to keep in NZ anyway I'm afraid to say.

Dated June 1973, vol 1 = 316pp and vol 2 = 323pp (ie. up to page no. 639).

If you would like to ask around for a new home for these reports maybe?

I'd be very grateful

Thanks and regards

Ashley Cody
Geologist