[Geysers] The lastest New OF webcam

Pat Snyder riozafiro at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 22 18:35:12 PDT 2005

On my screen, the new web cam looks horrible. There's some kind of
turquoise line above the tree line and it is grainy as all get out.
You can't see any clouds or sky features, either.
Granted, I am on dial up and I have a Macintosh, but the Times Square
Web Cam looks better than this new one! But yes. If they would turn
it slightly, I do think we would see the hill. Whoa. I'd love
that...and never get any work done.
Pat S.