[Geysers] Wanna Go to the Fissure Group?

Will Moats gemstone at flash.net
Wed Jul 13 20:22:30 PDT 2005

Hello All,

My son Steven (13) and I are planning to hike to the Fissure Group, Heart Lake Geyser Basin.  The Fissure Group is a 10 mile round trip hike, mostly easy trail. The hike and geyser gazing will take all day.

We will be in the Park and able to do the hike sometime from July 26-29.

If anyone would like to join us, please contact me by e-mail at:

gemstone at flash.net

or wpmoats at sandia.gov

and we can make arrangements to meet at the trailhead.

-- Will Moats