[Geysers] NPS-Geyser Gazer meeting

charles johnson j.charles at lycos.com
Wed Jul 13 07:26:25 PDT 2005

It wasn't me!!!!  I was raised Jehova's Witness, but I gave up on religion many many years ago, about the time puberty kicked in.  I guess that would be an easy way to place some Watchtowers though, and get to report more on the monthly report cards the Witnesses turn in.

It also sounds like someone wasn't checking the drawers and dusting them every day like they are supposed to.  But a few watchtowers aren't as bad as say the gun we found under a bed at lake one year.

But they did have organized groups of Christian young people sent there to work when I was there.  I forget the name of the organization, but they showed up wearing a standardized sort of wooden cross necklace.  I suppose that they were sent to convert the godless savages, but none of them ever tried to convert me, or anyone else as far as I could tell.  Usually the opposite happened, they wound up godless heathens.