[Geysers] NPS-Geyser Gazer meeting

Karen Webb caros at aros.net
Mon Jul 11 23:39:49 PDT 2005

 From Karen Webb
    The one interesting thing I forgot to mention since you're
mentioning they're too busy cleaning to notice much else (and I say this
with no intention to disparage the faith of anyone on this list who is a
Jehovah's Witness) is that in the drawer in the nightstand where one
typically finds the Bible placed by the Gideons, we also found two
copies of the Watchtower.  Suppose Xanterra has a religious agenda
they've not disclosed to the NPS? :>D
Karen