[Geysers] "Topsoil Spring"

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 19:53:41 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/2/2005 4:52:42 PM Mountain Standard Time,
seide1 at mindspring.com writes:

I'm sure  someone mentioned just where Topsoil Spring is, but I missed it.  I
 gather it is near Grand, but I know no more than that.  Just where is
Topsoil Spring?

When walking north, from Grand toward Economic, Topsoil is the small spring
on the left (west) side of the boardwalk near the "Stay on Walk" sign.A short
distance beyond that on the right 9east) side of the walk is the hole that I
_thought_ was maybe Shoe Spring, and beyond that is what i _though_ was Key
Spring (apparently ?? really Shoe?).