[Geysers] About Baby Daisy

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 11:39:21 PST 2005

I asked David this morning and he said that it was doing intervals of about an hour up until it quit, and that the last recorded eruption was at 0951 on 12/08/04.

He also mentioned that Beehive after 1/11/05 switched from intervals of about 17-24 hours to intervals of a day and a half to nearly two days.

He did the downloads on 2/18/05.

Karen Low

TSBryan at aol.com wrote:
A brief query -- before it apparently stopped playing on December 8, did Baby Daisy show some sort of gradual slow-down, or did it simply stop abruptly?