[Geysers] M-I-C....

Lucille Reilly thedulcimerlady at juno.com
Mon Feb 21 10:22:10 PST 2005

Hi folks,

9News in Denver reported some disturbing news on the 5pm news last night:

Walt Disney (Enterprises or whatever they are called) is planning on
setting up tours in Wyoming and Hawaii.  The Wyoming tours will include
Yellowstone Park.  The announcement ended with, "Mickey Mouse may appear,
under controlled circumstances--or not at all."

Doesn't Yellowstone have enough trouble being treated like a petting zoo
to run the risk of being seen as a fantasy land, too?

If someone on this list has the wherewithal to forward this message to
the Park Superintendent, please do.  I am sure I am not alone on this
list with my concern about this possibility.  There might be more info at
www.9news.com, but I don't get on the Internet terribly often, having
limited service.

Lucille Reilly