[Geysers] Snow coach Stats: Billings Gazette

Ruth & Leslie Quinn ruthleslie at ispwest.com
Mon Feb 14 06:02:42 PST 2005

A message from Leslie Quinn ruthleslie at ispwest.com

In a recent post, Bob Berger says: "Let me summarize these snowcoach stats.
Though typically brilliant rule
making, the NPS has reduced the number of winter visitors to Yellowstone's
interior by nearly two thirds."

Bob, you say that like it's a bad thing! The park doesn't smell so bad now,
there isn't the constant buzz in my ears all day, and the roads are smooth
and a pleasure to drive on for the first time in years. The last two winters
in the Park (my fourteenth and fifteenth) have been the nicest ever. And
yes, I know, I'm being selfish, and what I like don't make me right.

Just one of the rabble,
Leslie