[Geysers] Terminal Geyser and Daisey/Splendid Movies

Gary Einstein greinstein at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 9 10:50:30 PST 2005

The posting is legit--no viruses, etc.  It's been done to me & I would
not subject another to that mess.

If you want to see the short clips, try going in through

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/greinstein@prodigy.net

then clicking the geyser section..

You can always download then virus check before running any file.

Gary Einstein