[Geysers] Book on Robert Reamer

Debbie Sjodin Debbie.Sjodin at spl.org
Wed Feb 9 09:43:23 PST 2005

A self-published book on the work of Robert C. Reamer, architect of the
Old Faithful Inn, and apparantly many other Yellowstone buildings has
just come to my attention and I thought I'd pass it along. Sad to say I
don't know the woman who works in the Inn and giver tours on its history
but it looks pretty interesting

Quinn, Ruth.
    Weaver of dreams : the life and architecture of Robert C. Reamer.
       published Gardiner, Mt  by Ruth and Leslie Quinn, 2004.
      199 p.  many illustrations        $39.95