[Geysers] 1955 Nevada map

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 20:03:45 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/8/2005 17:43:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
upperbasin at comcast.net writes:
It looks a little like 42W (not 24W), but I don’t recall the
vegetation-covered area immediately behind it.

I immediately thought of 42w but then, primarily because of the vegetation on
the slope behing, felt that that slope is much too close to the geyser --
can't be 42w. (My opinion, which probably doesan't matter anymore, anyhow.)

Scott