[Geysers] OF Visitor Education Center

Pat Snyder riozafiro at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 2 18:54:45 PST 2005

Thank you very much, Mike. This is helpful!
I was also curious if, as I had heard as a possibility, the lower
DelaHam (or whatever) Store and parking lot were going to be closed for
part of the '05 season. I heard the construction crews were taking over
that space while working on the Inn.
Pat Snyder