[Geysers] Web Site Address Change

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 16:28:00 PST 2005

Hi All.
With the holidays, etc., I have not had a chance to update my Web
site with new photographs from last summer's Yellowstone trips, but I
thought it was time to at least post the new address. I had to move
it to Comcast when I switched to high speed cable.

Here's the general site with links to all the photos:
http://home.comcast.net/~riozafiro/

Here's the link specifically to Yellowstone:
http://home.comcast.net/~riozafiro/yellowstone.html

And here's a link to the 2003-2004 geyser photos:
http://home.comcast.net/~riozafiro/newyellowstone2.html

Enjoy! I'll post it again when the new photos are uploaded.

Thanks.
Pat S.