[Geysers] Giant in 2005

DWWhinery at aol.com DWWhinery at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 01:20:57 PST 2005

Thanks to Scott for including the Giant file.  I seem recall a post in  which
Carolyn Loren reported repositioning the Giant sign less than an hour  prior
to the Thanksgiving eruption, implying there was an eruption between the
11/2/05 and 11/24/05 eruptions.

Also, two small corrections to the Giant file that I noticed.  Entry  #50
should be dated 9/19/97 instead of 9/16/97 and the eruption on 5/30/04  was
definitely a Mastiff function eruption.  (I distinctly remember  Linda Strasser's
call of the eruption start.)

Dave Whinery