[Geysers] Geyser Report 12-10-05

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Sat Dec 10 18:10:47 PST 2005

Warmed up to 15F today-felt like summer!

PLH was in overflow every time I passed by today.

Sawmill was in eruption every time I passed by today.

Grand is erupting on 6.5-8 hour intervals.  Over the past 3 days the
afternoon eruption has steadily moved earlier into the next day (1739 on
12/08, 1547ie on 12/09, Vent and Turban 1409ie today).

Grotto was in marathon at 1415.  Spa was already full and erupting.  There
was a weak hot period at Giant at 1433ie.

The marker is still on Fan and Mortar.

I spent some time at "Aftershock" this afternoon.  I saw 4 eruptions with
intervals of <15, 26, 31, and 28 minutes.  The largest eruption reached 2
feet.

Baby Daisy is still dormant.  Cyanobacteria is starting to grow along the
edges of its vent.

MK