[Geysers] Old Faithful Protection Act

Decrotty at cs.com Decrotty at cs.com
Fri Dec 9 06:28:37 PST 2005

There are New York Times articles that say that CUT (Church Universal and Trimphant) of Gardner MT donated their land on the north end of the park to the park service. Go to www.nytimes.com and go into their arcives. I kind of remember that this report came from about 1999 or 2000.  I have had personal contact with CUT people (I'm not a member BTW) and they have very much changed their approach to life since Elizabeth Prophet resigned.
Dave Crotty