[Geysers] Giant eruption on 11/24 at 1440

Ralph Taylor ralpht at iglou.com
Thu Dec 1 15:08:54 PST 2005

Katy Duffy, the West District Interpreter, reports that she saw Giant in
eruption on 24 November.  She writes:

I got to see most of a Giant eruption on 11/24! I first saw steam at 1440
while approaching Castle from the VC and I think it was near start at that
time. I was walking in the basin with several of my friends who were
visiting for Thanksgiving. We hurried to Giant as fast as we could on
slippery boardwalks.

It was absolutely fantastic to have a private showing of Giant with a clear
blue sky background. My friends were as excited as I was and realized how
fortunate they were.

Those are all of the details I have.

Ralph Taylor