[Geysers] Really brief geyser report August 19

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 19:25:32 PDT 2005

No, Fan and Mortar had not erupted as of 1230 today, 8/19 -- that's  over 11
days and so I see no point in further reporting on those holes in the  rocks
until/unless they actually do someday erupt.

However, sometime between yesterday morning around 1030 and today at 1015,
Silex Spring did erupt. No question. My markers were all gone, plus the pool
was  very murky, boiling vigorously, having frequent massive overflows and etc.
Celestine was massively boiling, too.

Now for (I think) the eighth (maybe only seventh) time while on tour,
Fountain started while I and the group were actually standing right there.  Amazing
luck. However (I'll try to remember to correct this in the logbook), I  think
I called its start this morning at 1023. Don't know why I said that. It  was
at 1038.