[Geysers] GPS coordinates

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 15:12:09 PDT 2005

It has been suggested in the past that I include GPS coordinates (as
Universal Transverse Mercator, not as Degrees Minutes Seconds) for pertinent  backco
untry locations when preparing the 4th Edition of my book. I _might_ do so  (or
not !), and so I have started recording UTM positions. Should any of you
already have such positions, I would keep them on file for potential use.

As a couple of examples of what I'm after:

Shoshone Geyser Basin, Trailside Geyser, Minute Man Geyser, Union Geyser,
Bead Geyser.

Heart Lake Geyser Basin, Glade, Ivory, Rustic

Gibbon Geyser Basin, Bulls Eye Spring, Bat Pool, Phoenix Geyser

Crater Hills Geyser

Cold Water Geyser near Mud Volcano

You get the idea. I see no point to such coordinates in the major
frontcountry basins.

Thanks in advance.